Faculty of Medicine, University of Maastricht;
Dermatologist: Training in Academic Hospital of Maastricht.
Mohs' surgery: training Academic Hospital of Maastricht.
PhD thesis: Treatment of basal cell carcinoma in the light, or photodynamic therapy. University of Limburg, Maastricht.
- as a dermatologist attached to the MUMC, subspecialty in Dermatology oncologist since 2002;
- acting instructor, department of dermatology MUMC;
- over 15 years experience in counseling and treatment of patients with all different types of skin cancer;
- with special interest in melanoma and its precursors, such as birthmarks
- Chair of the Working Group of the multidisciplinary melanoma MUMC;
- member of the National Working Group for Oncology Immunotherapy Netherlands - Melanomas (WIN-O);
- member of the European Academy for Dermato-Oncology (Eado);
- member of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).