The Maastricht Health Campus is a collaboration of the University of Maastricht, Maastricht UMC +, LIOF, City of Maastricht and Limburg Province. The aim is the leading biomedical cluster that developed in Randwijck the past 25 years, to become a campus of international stature.
The Maastricht Health Campus in the district Randwijck is intended hotspot for biotechnology. Heart disease and neurosciences receive specific attention. The entire health chain and the entire chain research discussed here. Themes such as wellness, health, aging, lifelong learning and risk assessment are key.
Brains Unlimited platform for neuro-imaging, is one of the first concrete projects within the campus. The arrival of the first university professor Peter Peters with the Institute of Nano Copy and Clement of Blitterswijk with his Tissue Regeneration research are important next steps in the development of the Maastricht Health Campus.
- The strategic program Knowledge As Limburg , which was presented in April 2013, the Maastricht Health Campus also discussed in detail.
- Read the press release on the appointment of Jan Kees Dunning CEO of Maastricht Health Campus BV - January 18, 2013
- Read the press release on the appointment of Prof. Peter Peters Professor Nanobiology - January 16, 2014
- Read the press release about the arrival of Prof. Clemens van Blitterswijk and his research Tissue Regeneration to Maastricht - January 30, 2014
- Read the press release Entrepreneurial research Clemens of Blitterswijk lands in Maastricht ' - April 17, 2014