Facts and figures paint an accurate picture of an organization. They provide information on the employees, their work, finances, but also on the developments taking place.
Maastricht UMC+ has*:
- 715 beds, including 60 intensive-care beds, 10 of which are in the pediatric IC unit and 23 in the neonatology IC unit
- 26 operating rooms
- 27,436 admissions
- Average stay of 7.1 days
- 194,934 nursing days
- 22,722 day treatments
- 453,908 outpatient consultations
- 28,477 A&E (Accident & Emergency) consultations
- 7,593 employees (= 5,920 FTEs)
- 4,685 students enrolled in all
- 1,713 new students (884 Bachelor’s and 829 Master’s)
- 213 dissertations
- 2,500 scientific publications
- 73 on-campus companies
Maastricht University Medical Center+ is registered as a public benefit organization [Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling - ANBI]. To this end, a number of data must be publicly available. Below you can find our ANBI details.
- Maastricht University Medical Center+ (Maastricht UMC +)
- RSIN / Tax number: 0072.70.537
- Contact information
- Executive Board / Board of Trustees
- Representative councils
- The remuneration policy can be found in the collective agreement for UMC's (in Dutch)
- The strategy of Maastricht UMC+ can be found in the brochure Healthy Living - Strategy for 2020.
- A financial statement can be found in the annual report Jaardocument 2016(information is only available in Dutch).
Read more about Maastricht UMC+.