Our house rules are there to provide you with a pleasant and safe environment during your stay in our hospital.
The house rules are displayed on the entrance doors to the hospital in the form of pictograms.
- Speak calmly and in an appropriate tone of voice
- Observe our visiting hours
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome, other animals are not.
- Smoking is permitted outside the hospital in the designated areas
- Avoid aggression and violence
- Help us to keep the hospital clean
- You are allowed to take private photos
- Filming or taking photographs of fellow patients and their visitors, doctors, nurses and other care providers is not permitted
- Please ask permission if you want to use your mobile phone on the ward
Please respect these house rules and encourage others to do the same. In this way we can together guarantee a healing environment for our patients and a pleasant workplace for our staff.
Thank you for your cooperation.