Terms of Payment
All with the University Hospital Maastricht agreements is Dutch law. The following general terms and conditions are applicable to all agreements between the hospital / specialist and patient on hospital admission, and / or (poly) clinical treatment, the supply of goods, provision of services, the supply of medicines and dressings, art - and tools and the like, and generally all that is done by or on behalf of the hospital or provided and is calculated by patients and other natural and legal persons.
- Payment of an invoice shall be made without any discount or compensation within 30 days after the invoice date by payment or transfer to one of the accounts stated on the invoice or on the premises of the University Hospital Maastricht.
- The Academic Hospital Maastricht, where circumstances so in his opinion clearly indicated, to demand full or partial payment or security.
- In case of non-payment within 30 days of invoice date, the debtor, without the requirement of any warning or notice of law in default and at the University Hospital of Maastricht due: - default interest, according to the statutory rate from the due date of the outstanding invoice amount until the date of full settlement; - Administrative costs, which are fixed by this at € 25;
- If the debtor is in default or omission in the timely fulfillment of its obligations, then all reasonable costs incurred in obtaining satisfaction out of court on behalf of the debtor. In any case, the debtor payable in the event of a monetary claim collection costs. The collection costs are calculated in accordance with the collection rate recommended by the Dutch Bar Association in collection. If the Academic Hospital Maastricht, higher costs, which were reasonably necessary, these will also be borne by the debiteur.De Any reasonable judicial and execution costs are also borne by the debtor.
- If the debtor is resident in Belgium, Maastricht University Hospital has the right to submit the claim to the Court of Tongeren and only the Courts of Tongeren jurisdiction to hear the claim.