The Record Office plant in an investigation or operation for which you are staying more days in the hospital.
The Record Office
Phone: 043-387 73 30
Access: 8:00 to 17:00
What does the Admissions?
- You register for inclusion in the Maastricht UMC +;
- Please inquire by phone or in writing of the time and place where you can register on the day of the shooting;
- For certain treatments, a waiting list applies. The Record Office put you on the waiting list.
Submit change of address, change of general practitioner and changes in insurance to us:
Patients and Residence Registration
Phone: 043-387 68 33/043-387 68 34
If you are unable to attend the recording date or time, provide that information to the Record Office. We can help another patient.
It is possible that we have to postpone your recording. Surgery or The reason for this is:
- There is an urgent surgical site;
- There is no bed free in the department;
- You are not feeling that your blood is not good.
We propose immediately informed and speak a new date for recording with you.
Further information can be found in the brochure Quick Patients Pointer recording .