Do you want to visit a patient?
Many patients look forward to seeing family and friends. You are very welcome to visit the hospital provided that you carefully follow the rules relating to the coronavirus.
Our coronavirus measures ensure that we can reduce the risk of infection to a minimum. We want to protect our patients, but of course we also want to protect your health and that of our staff. Together we can make sure that we get coronavirus under control.
MUMC+ rules for visits
- A maximum of 2 visits per patient per day. The patient will give the staff the names of at most two visitors per day.
- These two visitors may not visit at the same time.
- Patients on coronavirus wards can only have 1 visitor per day.
- Patients receive visitors in their room.
- Visiting times: 15:00 and 20:00.
If you would like to visit, let the patient know in good time and they will pass on your name and the time of your visit to our colleagues.
Please also observe the following guidelines when you come for a visit:
- Wash or disinfect your hands before and after your visit.
- Wear a face mask.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from other people at all times.
- Make sure that you do not have a fever and/or respiratory complaints.
Has the patient you have come to visit been tested for the coronavirus, possibly with a positive result? If so, please report first to the nursing staff. We will provide you with a medical face mask.